Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Just because...

This will be the last of the toothless grins at my house. At least until I am old and can take out my dentures. As of this past weekend, all my children now have teeth. :o( or :o) I have mixed feelings about this. Vivienne had her 9 month check up.
16 lbs. 11 ozs.
26 1/2 inches long
and her head was in the 25% (can't remember the measurement)
This picture resembles the most excited she ever gets. She is so calm. I hope I don't live to regret bragging about this all the time......
I just really needed one of the calm types aka little people in my home and I got one.



And, the camera did go missing, my friend found it in her couch, along with her phone......and we bought a new camera and have Bryan's work to thank for that one. It's a fun camera....takes great shots.....Here are some shots we took to play around with out new toy!

Harley....handsome little devil. Truly. Still not housebroken and chewing everything up that he gets his jaws around. This too shall pass.


Valentine's Day Roses.....from my Best Friend.....Joe.....oops, I mean Bryan! ;o)



It's....it's.......my replica.....ahhhh! She should only stay this way a few more days...I didn't hit her back too hard.
I love you Alyssa!
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

emily a. said...

Baby Vivienne is so adorable. I you sure you just didn't change one of Mason's baby pictures and put in girl clothes? They look so similar.

I'm so glad you updated. I laughed so hard at your story about the TV. I guess that's an advantage of not having cable. I miss you guys!

Patty Sampson said...

You crack me up! I love the pictures. And I know what you mean about not being sure you want your kids to grow up. Carter is going to be old enough for Nursery in 4 months and it just seems like time has gone too fast!

Elaine said...

Hi Tricia! I'm glad you posted. Mason and Viv really do look like twins (and you always wanted them right?;-)

Emily H said...

Your baby is so cute!!

The Schexnayders said...

What fun pictures! Its good to hear that you guys are doing ok. Vivianne is a cutie!

Bonnie said...

I still would like to see a picture of Mason running away at high speed............. LOL. Darling children. Miss you and Joe... I mean Brian. :)

Sierra Parke said...

Hi Tricia! I love Vivienne's smile. She's so cute and totally looks like Mason. Oh, and that Alyssa, she's one goofy girl!!! Miss you guys.

Anonymous said...

Tricia, I hope you and your family are doing great! I enjoyed your denture comments, they made me laugh.
Take care girl, Bre.

Doug and Mallena said...

That last picture of Alyssa is a keeper. :) What a funny kid. Vivienne is such a doll! I can't believe she is already ten months old. Time really does go fast. Loved the denture comment!