Hey guys, so get a good look, cause this smile won't last long.....I'm gonna' get a new tooth! Tomorrow I see the dentist to talk about my treatment plan. I only have to wait 6 months for a permanent one, but something temporary will fill my window in no time at all! It's been a great laugh!!
3 comments:
It's Kathy -- here I'm imagined it was one of your front teeth! Whew, glad it's not. What relief it will be to get it fixed. Gosh, it has been two weeks already?? Reminds me of a comment my friend made about the Marin County Fair -- basically that the rides are the same as from her childhood in Idaho, complete with the toothless woman who mans them . . .
Oh heck, the kids are so cute no one notices their parents anymore, right? Good thing Alyssa has self confidence to share. Good luck in the dentist chair. I heard they still have 'laughing gas!' I haven't had that in 15 years. Good old Dr. Pitt!!
That is funny. You are a good sport.
Trish--
This is really Brett, not my wife masquerading as me. I just wanted to say that this picture is priceless, not because it is blackmail material, but because it reminded me of your great laugh, and sense of humor. My dad always loved you in class because you had that great laugh, and were able to laugh at yourself so easily. Those were the first things I noticed about you as well, and I really miss them! You are a great person, and I hope all goes well with that tooth!
Post a Comment