Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Happy Birhtday U.S. of A!! and Brad Molen

Today is a great day to celebrate! I love this country! I missed my family a lot today. There are so many family traditions that we share and we were fortunate to have been able to share it with wonderful friends! Bryan and I had BBQ and had some families here at our place. I made sure to make Dorothy's (my mother-in-law) famous strawberry jell-o salad! It is always a big hit, but I don't make it as good as she does! She could make it with her eyes closed! :o) After our BBQ we drove down to see a fireworks show. We had the perfect parking spot and one of the best seats in the neighborhood. So it should have been perfect, well it started to drizzle, and then rain, and then POUR!!! So, it was not the best firework show after all, it was postponed. However, Alyssa had the biggest and best puddles to splash in EVER! So it was worth it after all! What a way to end a fun day......with a splash! Thanks to our friends who made this day a memorable one! And Happy Birthday to Brad Molen today!

No comments: