Alyssa learned from Yasmine and Yamani what the "Woo-tang" is. She loves to mimic much of what they do. So here is the woo tang with hips shakin' and fingers snapin'. We had a great laugh!
Hey Brett, ust go to google.com. Then at the top there are tabs, select video. On the right there will be another tab to upload your video. Once the video is uploaded. You can make it private and then choose to get a code. Copy the code and paste it into a new post. When you actually post it, the video will Pop up. I pasted my code, then entered a few times to write a description, then posted. It all appeared! Good Luck!
This is Kathy -- I've never watched Dancing With The Stars, and now I don't need to! She is too funny. Reminds me of Molly's 'Mississippi Girl' video of a year ago. I love how confident her announcement is. . . "Hi, I'm Alyssa . . ' She knows how to get your attention!
4 comments:
Wow- Watch out Brian and Trish, you've got one shakin' little lady!
That is so funny. She is going to be even more of a handful than you can imagine. Poor Brian! So how did you post a video? very cool.
Hey Brett, ust go to google.com. Then at the top there are tabs, select video. On the right there will be another tab to upload your video. Once the video is uploaded. You can make it private and then choose to get a code. Copy the code and paste it into a new post. When you actually post it, the video will Pop up. I pasted my code, then entered a few times to write a description, then posted. It all appeared! Good Luck!
This is Kathy -- I've never watched Dancing With The Stars, and now I don't need to! She is too funny. Reminds me of Molly's 'Mississippi Girl' video of a year ago. I love how confident her announcement is. . . "Hi, I'm Alyssa . . ' She knows how to get your attention!
P.S. I still can't snap my fingers!
Post a Comment