And besides, does this look like a little stinker to you? No way! Too cute!I love me sweet boy, even if he does express himself all over the walls! Thank goodness for Crayola....a forgiving Mother's best friend!
Ah! so been there done that! Only is was all the way up the stairs at grandma's house! from the bottom of the banister to the floor all the way up!! He is just too cute for words!
I agree--thank goodness for crayola. Asher was chewed on a crayola maker three days ago (who knows for how long)and consequently had his face covered in marker! Luckily it washed right off. I love Mason's picture! When did you have it done?
9 comments:
Did you get pictures done of you family? Please post. He is quite the artist!
Aw-I can hear you laughing and screaming. Too Cute!
Ah! so been there done that! Only is was all the way up the stairs at grandma's house! from the bottom of the banister to the floor all the way up!! He is just too cute for words!
He is prett cute!
How funny! Your a very patient woman!
He is adorable!!
He is adorable! No wonder you can't get mad at him.
Wow that art work is beautiful!! Mason is super cute!
I agree--thank goodness for crayola. Asher was chewed on a crayola maker three days ago (who knows for how long)and consequently had his face covered in marker! Luckily it washed right off. I love Mason's picture! When did you have it done?
Post a Comment