Wednesday, October 14, 2009

......just because.......

*I turned on my computer and this was there for me to see.

Tricia,


I love you so much. I realize just how much effort you put into every day to help our family. You are truly amazing and I want you to know how much it means to me and the kids. Have a good day today and know that I think about you constantly when I am at work and always look forward to coming home to my best friend.

Love,

Bryan

5 comments:

Elaine said...

Awwww! You deserve this...

Patty Sampson said...

That is the Sweetest!! Brian sure wins Husband Points for that one. I am so glad he sees all you do. And it warms my heart that he took the time to say thank you. I hope you get to feel this special all the time. :) Love you!

Pam said...

Great husbands are the best!

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet!!!!!!!!! I'm glad that you have someone that you can share your life with. It must be nice :) I can't wait until it happens to me one day!

Miss you guys!

Sierra Parke said...

What a great husband you have! I think if Conan did something like that, I'd have to print it out and frame it!!! Just kidding!