Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Dear Bumbo....

.....I LOVE YOU.....

.....I LOVE YOU NOT.....

.....Vivie
Posted by Picasa

15 comments:

mallena said...

I could have sworn you had a blue Bumbo. I like the pink color though. Oh, the fickleness of babies. :)

andersons said...

When are you coming so I can see her in person?

Sislers said...

Oh, so darn cute!!

The Schexnayders said...

She is so tiny!!! What a cutie

Patty Sampson said...

Lol! She is already a girl- with the prerogative to change her little mind. :) What a darling little Thumbelina she is!

Shilowe said...

SO CUTE!!!

Sierra Parke said...

She is so darn stinkin cute! Can't wait to see you guys again soon.

Anonymous said...

That is so cute!!!

How hard did you laugh???????

Anonymous said...

That is so funny! She is such a little cutie!

dan and linds said...

That Bumbo puts her size in perspective! She's so tiny in there, and so cute too!

emily a. said...

She's still so mini and so adorable. Can't wait to see her in person.

Brett Bailey said...

She's darling, but she might be a little small for the Bumbo. Can she hold her head up by herself? Just the worried Aunt . . . btw, have you ever watched the videos at:
www.ready-set-bumbo.com
So cute.

Jody said...

lol, she's so tiny in there! How adorable she is :) Oh Bumbo, how you've increased the quality of lives for mommies and babies alike since your creation, bless you!

Kendy said...

thats soo cute.....she is adorable....gosh time goes by too fast....

The Taylors said...

you are such a sweetie pie! I think about you all the time too. Call me and we can gab! luv ya