With all this posting, I saw the date and realized......it's Brooklyn's birthday today. She is 13 years old! I can't believe how time flies. I feel like we've missed so much of her growing up, being away from Utah. And now she is officially a teenager! I don't even have a recent picture of her, but rest assured, she is a looker!! We love you Brooklyn and hope you had a great day!
Here are some more recent pictures of Vivienne and the "Stooges." But first, with recent events, I thought this would be appropriate.

This picture was taken before Michael Jackson passed away, but with all the hype.....we felt this was fitting!

Gramma Dot sent this cute hair bow

Mason smothers her constantly. "oh beefy so tyoot. sees sooo tweet mom. sooo tiny." Just a few ways she's adored by her brother. There isn't a jealous bone in his body. Nothing but admiration for her and a million times a day. Mason cannot say Vivienne and he calls her Beefum. It used to be Beef-ree-um. Therefore, she has been nicknamed Beef.


I think she resembles her cousin Mikelle Molen in this picture. But I have only seen pictures of Mikelle so I am not sure! They are five months apart!

Partners in CRIME

Tummy time can be rough


Sisters!

What? How did this get in here? It's The Naked Cowboy prodigy

She held her hands in the air like this for a good hour
12 comments:
Darling pics, and cute commentary! We haven't seen guys dressed like Mason since we left SF . . . his talking is so sweet. V is so little . . . does she really need tummy time already?? K
Vivienne is a doll! I can't believe how cute she is!
I cannot believe how little Vivienee is. Soo tiny she makes Lela look like a baloon.:-) All the kids look alike and resemble you and Bryan so much-you could start your own clan! Miss you-
You guys make the cutest kids. Love the cowboy pic and the one of Viv and her cute wrinkled forehead.
I love the picture of Viv impersonating MJ...Thriller!!! Oh-and Mason is hilarious in his cowboy costume!!! We sure miss you guys. Hope you are getting settled into your new place. Post pictures soon of it.
If only Michael J. ever looked so good. She is too cute. What a good big brother Mason is! I think that is so sweet that he adores her.
OOOHH!!! Your post is so much fun!! I love the baby, the cowboy, the humor, and your personality. I miss you guys, and wish you were still here.
she is so darn cute....and it is good to hear that Mason adores her as much as he does!!
OH WOW! Viv is so sweet! She looks so much like Mason! I can't believe you made her blessing dress--it is fabulous! You are quite the talented gal!
Hey Gurl!!!!!!!!!!!
The kids are so cute. I love "Beefy" I miss you and the kids.
There are so many great pictures!! Cute, Cute kids girl!
You have SUCH beautiful kids! Congrats on the third! Wow I'm behind!!!
Post a Comment