Okay, so I never posted Christmas pictures, and I don't think I will. They all came out blurry......I still can't figure out my camera that we bought last spring. I went from a Canon to a Sony. I will go back to the Canon when the Sony breaks.
I have been working on some projects. I am trying out digital scrap booking. I made a book late summer/early fall, and never had it printed. Well, I FINALLY ordered it, and it's put me in the mood! Digital scrap booking is the way to go.......for me anyway, I can't deal with all the "scrap crap", as Bryan likes to call it, anymore! So, when I get some pages done, I will have to figure out how to make them public so some can be viewed.
Any digital scrap bookers out there? I could use your suggestions!
5 comments:
Nice! I would love to hear some suggestions when you have them as well - I haven't done it personally but heard it's great
Tricia,
I just started last year and I now there is a lot to learn. I love it though. I love love the fact that I don't have to spend a 1/2 an hour or so getting out all my 'scrap crap', I just sit at my computer. What program do you use? I would love to see what you are doing. I am still learning what photoshop can so. I may need to take a class.
I hope you are doing well.
Bre
Hey Tricia! I love digital scrapbooking! Go to http://smilebox.com/ and sign up! Its easy to use and they have the cutest pages that I have seen! I made Aydens baby book with it.
Hi Tricia!
I am going to try digital scrapbooking as well. By the way, did you buy the Sony Cybershot? If so, I brought one two weeks ago and I LOVE it!!!!
I hope that you, Brian,and the kids (baby included) are doing well.
I haven't really talked to you in a while. So we have to catch up.
Oh- I THINK that I am dating :)
I'm not sure what it is or if it will go anywhere yet.
I am a total digital scrapbooker! I totally agree that it is not only more tidy, but a lot faster than traditional scrapping. I am excited that you ordered your book. I have done a ton of scrapping but have not printed anything out. Where did you order it from? Let me know what you think of the finished product. And I just LOVE your new blog background! :)
Post a Comment