Saturday, February 21, 2009

Mallena- this one is for you

Enjoy this, Mallena. I wont EVER post another! When your rib bone and hip bone are an inch apart, you get to look 8 months pregnant at the beginning of 6 months. So there you have it....me and all my crazy glory. Bryan hit me in the back this morning while pulling this face.....I am forever stuck this way.....do you like my new look?

14 comments:

emily a. said...

Thank you for the good laugh- I just about died. You are so funny. 1 inch apart- Ryan and I loved that.

Tawni Williams said...

ha ha ha - I think you are darling prego - I mean who couldn't say that with that face :)

Elaine said...

Traitor!:-) you look so cute.

Patty Sampson said...

Ha! You are so cute!! I love the face. :) Even if you are stuck this way. BTW, you looked AWESOME at church today. I meant to tell you, but got caught up in the crowd.

Cordell and Sarah said...

Love the face Trish. You are awesome...I am wishing you luck in advance having 3 kids during residency. It is lots of fun!!! We miss you guys!

The Schexnayders said...

Ha Ha! Thats too funny. Now how in the world did you make that face? I also think you look really adorable pregnant.

andersons said...

You look cute! Those baby ticker things are totally depressing.

mallena said...

I don't think it's natural for your eyes to be that way. I'll have to ask Doug. I'm still laughing! Thanks for posting a picture just for me. ;) I've never had my name as the topic for someone else's blog. I feel extremely special! :) I just wish that face wasn't attached to it!

You look amazing! You should be proud to strut your stuff! How often do you get to weigh this much and look this cute?

The Taylors said...

Plus it is your 3rd. We carry the same you look cute. I just think your face is interesting.

Jared said...

I'm digging it sister!

Natalie Buchkovich said...

You are one hot momma!

The Cobells said...

You are so cute! I love your belly.

Bonnie said...

Gosh I miss you goof ball! You are still adorable, even if you are short. LOL :)

Amy said...

Congratulations Trish! Apparently I'm six months behind...but still congrats. -Amy Broadbent (your cousin)