I am really behind! These last 6 months have flown by. I want to go back and highlight my favorite things from 2008 for personal reasons. I'll start with trips and fun things that we did starting with Upstate New York. Bryan and I took the kids and went to Palmyra for the pageant. Bryan served his mission in Buffalo, so it is always fun for him to go back to the area. This was our 3rd time back, but my first time to see the pageant. It was incredible and really helped me understand the Book of Mormon better. I am visual learner! We also went to Niagara Falls to take in all of its splendor. The last time I visited was for Shaun and Amy's wedding. I was with my Mom that trip. I have fond memories of where we stood and what we did......for obvious reasons. It was good to be back there. We enjoyed the company of the Hamilton, Taylor, and Khuene families. Friends are so great!

Molen's, Hamilton's, Taylor's, Khuene's
Molen's, Hamilton's, Taylor's, Khuene's
Randy Hamilton, Brigg Taylor, Alyssa, and Hailey Hamilton
I love that they buddy up....so sweet!
Alyssa and Mason enjoying the mist and the breeze on a hot day
This is the New York side of Niagara on the left. The buildings on the right are in Canada. We couldn't go over becasue none of us brought our children's birth certificates. We did take the Ferry Ride on the Maid of the Mist and it took us right up to the biggest part of the falls. It was so wet my camera didn't get great pictures, but from the Canada side you get an incredible view (which I did 9 years ago). Stay tuned.....I am really, really behind. :o)

5 comments:
It's overwhelming trying to catch up on blogs. It's fun seeing these pictures of warm weather- it's making me excited for spring again.
What a fun gang to travel with! I was sad to hear your leaving us in a few months. I really have enjoyed getting to know you. Your daughter is in our primary class now and she is as adorable as you.
I love that trip! Looks and sounds like you had a wonderful time.
I love that trip! Looks and sounds like you had a wonderful time.
So fun!! Isn't Niagra amazing? It's been years for me - but brought back memories! So glad you had such a good time!
Post a Comment