Monday, January 7, 2008

So Far, So Good

Given that it is the first Monday of the year, I can happily say that I haven't screwed up my resolution to have Family Home Evening. We did it! And it was fun too. Alyssa put together this beau-t-ful flower that represents the beauty around us when there is love at home! Very simple, easy to grasp lessons. I didn't do this alone, oh no......... I found a site that has many great ideas on it and wanted to share with everyone! It is www.ldssplash.com I also posted it under "websites to love". Hopefully I will be a frequent visitor. Check it out and have fun!
Our entertainment center made a nice "board". Maybe I will get motivated to laminate my lessons and do a felt board............maybe.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWESOME!!!!!!!!! You know what would be SO COOL... is to have a FHE blog where we can post our lessons and share them!

Anonymous said...

what a great new years resolution! we should start the family home evening packets group again =)

great idea allison!