Monday, January 28, 2008

The Kristal Column

This one is special for you Kris- "Beverly" is an enigma.

Enigma: mystery: something that baffles understanding and cannot be explained; "how it got out is a mystery"; "it remains one of nature's secrets".

...................and I couldn't agree more.

My advice, Kristal: Steer clear of "BEVERLY" and keep a close watch over those most dear to you. Good Luck.


4 comments:

Kristin said...

Ok so I am a total blog stalker and found you off Emily's blog. I was good friends with Bryan in high school. It was fun to read your blog...looks like life is good! Your kids are adorable! Tell Bryan hi.
Take care
Kristin (Anderson)

Natalie Buchkovich said...

what are you smoking??

Natalie Buchkovich said...

ummm...so did you fall off the face of the earth, or did you forget what how a computer works?!?

just teasing...I only trying to be like you!!! xoxo

Bonnie said...

Seriously Trish all that harassing and where is your latest post? I'm waiting..............and wher are my recipes????