Labor Day Weekend Bryan and I and crew drove to Boston for our very first visit. We went with good friends, Lindsay and Dan True, Jon and Alyson Peterson, and Nick and Natalie Buchkovich. Boston was exceptional. I LOVE Boston. One of our first stops was Boston Gardens. A few highlights were this bridge we are on overlooking the gardens, then Mason enjoyed his time sitting on these little bronze ducks lined up in a row. We temporarily called him Sitting Duck. But I like Mason better. As everyone was walking away, Mason insisted that he follow the squirrel. As he was pointing, he was trying to explain why we needed to follow that squirrel. He was indeed convincing. He loves animals and tells us a story, or at least tries to anyway, every time he sees something furry and moving.


2 comments:
do you have some balloons in your shirt?
Oh I we love our Bubbies!!!
Post a Comment