Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The Birthday Girl

Ok, so I am awarding myself "Dumb Mother Moment." I didn't post a current picture of Vivienne on her birthday...........uh, ok.
Here are some pics of her little celebration. She sure has changed....and since April, her hair decided to get really, really curly. The back is so tight, I don't know if it will ever come out.........that's okay with me.


Thank you to Aunt Amy L. for making her this precious tu-tu. It was a perfect time for her to wear it!
A cupcake for our "Cupcake" or "Cakes"..........how children get their nicknames is a mystery to me............
Cakes, enjoying her cake. I think this is the most concerned I have ever seen her. I love this baby!!!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Amanda said...

You guys sure know how to throw a party. Vivienne looks a lot like Mason.

emily a. said...

Oh my goodness, she is so SCRUMPTIOUS Tricia! Those eyes and hair. I want to EAT HER UP! I'm so glad you posted- makes me so happy. It was so good to see you.

Amy said...

Hey Tricia,
I'm glad you posted these. Viv looks so much older but just as adorable!

Sierra Parke said...

Oh my, I LOVE her curly hair!!! What a cutie. I love the cupcakes you decorated too, so creative.

Sierra Parke said...

One more thing...I was so bummed I couldn't go out with you girls when you came to Philly. I tried to make it, but I had so much packing to get done for our trip, I just couldn't squeeze it in. Emily filled me in with all the fun things you all have been up to lately though. Sounds like everyone is doing so well and very busy!

Carleen said...

Wow! she's so darn cute!!!! I love those eyes!

Miss you!