Sunday, May 23, 2010

Happy Birthday Vivienne

The calm in the storm.........





My baby Cupcake is one year old today! Everyday I am grateful for her. She puts a smile on my face always and I never take her for granted. She is truly a dream child. She is a peacemaker and her sister and brother adore her. I love that she brings us all together!




11 comments:

Cordell and Sarah said...

One year old already! Wow. Before you know it you will be done with residency. We are thinking of you guys as you get through this journey. Happy birthday to your little cupcake!

emily a. said...

I can't believe Vivi is 1. Seriously- where has the time gone? I'm anxious to see some current pictures. Miss you!

Denise said...

Who couldn't love that little sweet V? She is darling, and so calm. Maybe we should plan an arranged marriage for her and Grant. They can even each other out!

The Littlest Moons said...

What!? Vivienne is a year already? She is so sweet. We can't wait to meet her!

The Littlest Moons said...

What!? Vivienne is a year already? She is so sweet. We can't wait to meet her!

Elaine said...

Happy Birthday! I wish I could see her and our baby cupcakes could play together. I have to call you sometime and catch up!

Sierra Parke said...

Happy Birthday little Miss Vivenne! I had forgotten how much hair she had when she was born. Post some current pics of that cutie pie!!!!

Anonymous said...

Tricia,
She was such a beautiful little baby! I am sure she still is, it sounds like she is a sweet heart. You deserve it. I hope you are doing well, Take care.
-Bre

Patty Sampson said...

Time has flown by! I can't believe it has been a year already. Wow. Viv is so pretty, and peaceful, and tiny. I am so happy for you and your perfect little girl. You are a great Mommy!

Natalie Buchkovich said...

Happy Birthday baby Viv! She really is a beautiful baby girl! I'm glad that you find such joy in her! And I can't believe it's been that long!

dan and linds said...

What, what, what??? She CANNOT be one!!! Such a pretty little lady. I miss her. And her mama!