Thursday, November 19, 2009

Testing

Hey all....if you are reading this, could you please leave a comment? There has been some trouble with being able to leave a comment. I am trying to see if it is resolved. If you can't, is there a message that tells you you can't? If so, what does it say? And please e-mail me to let me know you tried with no success. Thanks so much. -Tricia

9 comments:

Pam said...

I am letting you know that I made a comment :)

Elaine said...

Hey Trish-you are my sunshine!

Amy said...

Miss you Tricia! Have a good Thanksgiving!

cari said...

School would have been really boring if you had not been there!!

emily a. said...

We love you!

Brett Bailey said...

OK, this works. I'll try below.

Patty Sampson said...

Testing, testing, 1,2,3. I hope all is well. I look forward to your next post. I miss you too!!

Denise said...

Yay, I can finally leave a comment. I love your blog. I hope you will all feel better after a day of "rest" tomorrow. We will miss you.

The Cobells said...

hi