Mason was doing so well before we moved to Michigan. Binky's were permitted only at bedtime. Gradually we noticed Mason walking around with a binky in his mouth. At first, we thought nothing of it. But as the weeks went by we realized he was using them ALL day long. So two weeks ago...the binky fairy came at night, and took them away. We tied them up with a ribbon so they would be nicely packaged. We had a party to celebrate the good relationship between Mason and his lifelong love. His only request.......a rainbow cake with sprinkles. So, farewell Binky friends.....It was agood ride, but we like the idea of that cute grin staying straight!

4 comments:
Cute idea! I'm glad that Mason's grin will now be available for all to see. It's too cute not to share with the world.
Funny, we basically just did the same thing for Jude, or not such a great party just a trade, passy's for a great new motorcycle toy. Hope you are all getting some sleep. What a cutie.
I'm so glad you went ahead with the "Binky Fairy" idea! Very cute. I'm proud of Mason. I love that smile too--without a binky in it!
What a cute post. We are struggling with a thumb sucker. We don't want to go through another flu season, it's hard.
Good for you guy's!
Post a Comment