She is so darling!! I forget how little they are in the beginning. I am glad that she is here safe and that both of you are doing good. If you need anything please give me a call.
Too precious! Lissy and Mason look so big holding their little sister. I love Lissy's expression. She is going to love having a little sister and I bet she'll be lots of help. I can't wait to see her later today!!!
It almost brings tears to my eyes. You have such a cute little family. I remember when you had Mason and now little Vivienne. She's so adorbable. In the second picture she kind of looks like Mason. How sweet. Your pregnancy went by fast.:-)
She totally looks like a Molen! She is beautiful! We can't wait to meet her. She is so tiny and perfect. Ticia, we hope you recover quickly and we will keep you and your darling family in our prayers.
I'm feeling very sad right now. I'm so excited baby Vivienne is here, but I'm sad because I'll probably never get to see her in person. :( If I hadn't been there for all those fast food runs, gagging moments, the moments of joy once you had popped a pill and started feeling better, I wouldn't be so sad. It's just hard being there at the first and not at the last. :( Okay, I'm weird.
Anyway! Congratulations!!!! How exciting to finally have her here---and early. I didn't think I wanted another baby, but now you've got me thinking. Good thing Doug isn't around. ;)
Super congrats! Graduation, baby, what a blessing. Hope you are doing well and recover quickly. Enjoy the journey...you are getting closer!! We love and miss you guys and your babe is so sweet...love the name.
Tricia, Lucky for me this post was your newest, I should have checked before I sent the last one. She is adorable!!! She has lots of hair...so cute! You take care. Really I am not that far away. Good luck with all the new and exciting things you have in front of you. I'll stay tuned to see and read the highlights. You have beautiful kids girl! Take care, Bre
22 comments:
She is so darling!! I forget how little they are in the beginning. I am glad that she is here safe and that both of you are doing good. If you need anything please give me a call.
She's adorable Tricia!! Way to go! Congratulations
SO SO SO SO sweet and adorable. I can't wait to snuggle her to pieces.
She's a keeper! Wish we were there to give her kisses! So glad that everyone is healthy! Love you guys!
Can you say baby hungry?? What a peach! Congratulations Molen family :0)
She is beautiful! Mason and Alyssa look so grown up. Give me a call if you get bored at the hospital.
oh, she is so cute! I'm glad everything went well. Boston was the exact measurements, thats crazy! I love all that hair.
Too precious! Lissy and Mason look so big holding their little sister. I love Lissy's expression. She is going to love having a little sister and I bet she'll be lots of help. I can't wait to see her later today!!!
It almost brings tears to my eyes. You have such a cute little family. I remember when you had Mason and now little Vivienne. She's so adorbable. In the second picture she kind of looks like Mason. How sweet. Your pregnancy went by fast.:-)
She is adorable Tricia. Congratulations again and Im glad everyone is healthy.
She totally looks like a Molen! She is beautiful! We can't wait to meet her. She is so tiny and perfect. Ticia, we hope you recover quickly and we will keep you and your darling family in our prayers.
Congratulations Tricia! I am glad everything went well. Good luck with the recovery and the move. Congrats,
Cousin Amy.
What a beautiful baby! She looks just like you, Tricia. I'm so happy for you all.
So cute, I love that all your children are born with the most beautiful hair and mine have non. Congratulations Love the name!
I'm feeling very sad right now. I'm so excited baby Vivienne is here, but I'm sad because I'll probably never get to see her in person. :( If I hadn't been there for all those fast food runs, gagging moments, the moments of joy once you had popped a pill and started feeling better, I wouldn't be so sad. It's just hard being there at the first and not at the last. :( Okay, I'm weird.
Anyway! Congratulations!!!! How exciting to finally have her here---and early. I didn't think I wanted another baby, but now you've got me thinking. Good thing Doug isn't around. ;)
Aren't you sweet for naming her after me :D j/k...she is just beautiful. Congrats and take care of yourself!
Super congrats! Graduation, baby, what a blessing. Hope you are doing well and recover quickly. Enjoy the journey...you are getting closer!! We love and miss you guys and your babe is so sweet...love the name.
Tricia,
Lucky for me this post was your newest, I should have checked before I sent the last one.
She is adorable!!!
She has lots of hair...so cute!
You take care. Really I am not that far away.
Good luck with all the new and exciting things you have in front of you. I'll stay tuned to see and read the highlights.
You have beautiful kids girl!
Take care, Bre
Congratulations! She is adorable. Love all the hair.
Oh my GOSH!! She is HERE!!! I am so thrilled for you guys! CONGRATULATIONS!! She is absolutely adorable!!!!
We need more pictures of this little cutie!!!!!!!!!!
congrats cuz....she's darling! i love how all your kids look like you - especially your older little girl. what a cutie!
Post a Comment