Thanks for the cute idea, Christa!
1. Add a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
7 comments:
TRICIA!! Wow, you and your family look so cute and your kids are so BIG now :)
I found your blog through Cally, so thought I'd say hello.
Remember when we did Sarah's babyshower and we did a baby food eating contest. You were laughing so hard that you spit it up all over Sarah's mother in law! That was funny.
We have been friends for so long that one memory is hard to choose. I remember when I first met you I couldn't believe how much you could eat, even though you are small. Also- I remember you were a vegetarian until I introduced you to the McDonalds Big Mac. What a bad influence...
I'm not posting a memory, but it was SO Crazy yesterday! We were parked at a stoplight and Jake said, "that lady looks like Alyssa!" Sure enough, it was your TWIN, I'm telling you. I tried taking a picture with my cell phone, (without looking obvious) but it didn't turn out. But just so you know, your twin was at the corner of Rte 1 and Rhawn, waiting for the bus. Oh actually I do have a memory. at jake's 4th bd, when mason took a dive down the stairs, you screamed and asked if he was dead (which, of course he wasn't--I believe he was crying.) It's good to know there are other "freak-out moms" out there besides me!
I remember we would go to JO's in Bozeman and get candy and pop and go back to your house and watch movies. I miss being so close to you guys.
Kaylen
I've been trying to come up with the right memory to write. I still haven't come up with a great one, but it's been a few weeks now so I just need to write something.
I remember meeting you for the first time at church. You were just about to move in next door so I figured I'd better just pluck up the courage and talk to you. It was exciting to find out that you do hair because I didn't know what I was going to do after we moved here. Little did I know it was going to work out so well for me. :) I just read your other post and realized that we both have the same fear of starting up conversations with people we don't know. We both were probably very nervous that first time we were talking and didn't even know it. :)
I remember when we used to cruise state together! Oh yeah. And the night you kissed Titti! Haha
Post a Comment