Thursday, July 10, 2008

Our Family Pictures

Emily Andersen was so kind to take the time to do our families pictures for us. I created a slide show of my favorites. I love candid shots. It's a good thing because Mason didn't always cooperate or he had his hands in inappropriate places! Makes for some good humiliation in years to come. Bryan and I laughed because we never had a family picture taken before Mason came, but there is one in the slide show that turned out quite nice with out him in it.....Little Stinker! So we made up for lost time too I guess. Enjoy! And thanks again Emily!

17 comments:

christa said...

Trisha! Your family is so beautiful!! I read your thing on the Viewmont blog and had to come snoop around your blog :) It's neat to see what you're doing though- you're a great writer by the way!! We need to get together again, Andrea, Cally, you and I- maybe next time you're in Utah- you'll have to let us know. Anyway! Good to see ya- hope you don't mind if I put a link to your blog on mine....take care!!

emily a. said...

I'm glad some worked out. That first picture of muscle man Mason is so cute with the whole family. How could we not get some good ones with such a gorgeous family. Let me know if you want me to edit any of them.

Anonymous said...

Hey Girl!! It's been forever, I love your family!! Keep in touch!
Jill

Doug and Mallena said...

Hee, hee, hee. There is one picture that's my absolutely favorite, but, hee, hee, hee, I think it's one you were referring to with Mason's hand in an inappropriate spot. Hee, hee, hee!

The pictures are so great. Emily does such a good job. Where did you go to have them taken?

Elaine said...

The family pics looks so good. Wherever you took them was so beautiful too.

Draper's said...

Trisha, It's Mo. I saw you post on the Viewmont blog. How cute is your family. Missed you at the reunion.

Emily H said...

They are all so cute! The one with Mason's hand in an inappropriate place cracks me up!

Anonymous said...

your family is so cute!

NMoon said...

Hey guys, I can't believe how much the kids are growing! Great photos - sure miss you! - Nate

Patty Sampson said...

What a beautiful family! Emily did a great job. You are such a pretty mommy, and I love seeing how much the kids look like both you and Brian. Thanks for posting the pics. :) And thanks for getting us all caught up on your life. I feel like I have not heard from you forever. I am glad you doing well. :)

The Cobells said...

You guys have such a cute family. Your kids are getting so big. We should really try to get together some week end. Me and the kids are pretty much always free.
Love
Kaylene

dan and linds said...

You guys have the CUTEST family! And those pictures are just precious! Thank goodness for digital cameras these days, if I were you I'd never be able to pick just a couple!

Sierra Parke said...

These are so cute. Emily is so creative and talented. I can't wait to see you guys when we get back to Philly.

Anonymous said...

Very Cute, Dish!

Shilowe said...

What a great way to take family pictures! It sure beats forcing your kids to sit up strait, keep their hands down, and look at the camera in a studio. And your family is SO darling!
What fun! --Shilowe

Jessica said...

What a cute family! What have you guys been up to?

Anonymous said...

Hey there Tricia,
I am very new to the blogger world but, I love it. How cool to be able to see you way cute family. How are you? Where are you living? What have you been up to?
Bre