Last week Alyssa had Spring Break. It started off by celebrating Mason's birthday Party on Saturday. He had a
Disney Cars party. He loves
Cars. Then on Saturday night Rob, my big brother, came down from New York City for the weekend. He treated us to a nice dinner in Center City. Bryan tried octopus and LOVED it. Alyssa felt special because the ambiance was so "romantic". She loved the pianist, who also sang vocals, and the waterfalls. On Sunday's the Philadelphia Museum of Art (famous in "Rocky") is free. Bryan, Rob, and Alyssa went to see the exhibits there. It was a short visit, but we had a great time, as always. On Monday we went to the zoo. Alyssa loved
getting her face painted. It was a beautiful day and we jump at the chance to get out in the sun. Friday we took another trip to the Crayola Factory with a group of friends to see how all the magic works! Thanks to Emily and Ryan Anderson for the recommendation. We loved it! Here are some pics of our great times this past week!
The Birthday Boy! 2 years old!

The Cake! Mason was so excited!

Alyssa with Randy and Hailey Hamilton

The Petting Zoo had goats and sheep. Mason would run toward them. They were very sweet animals and ever so patient!

Alyssa transformed into a beautiful butterfly!!!
8 comments:
That is the most intricate face painting I've ever seen! Sounds like a nice week. I didn't know the Art Museum is free on sundays- thanks! I love tid bits like this!
What a fun spring break! I bet that was so fun to have Rob come and stay. Mason and Alyssa are darling as always! We can't wait to see you all!
I'm glad you had a fun Spring Break and that now it's over. It looks like you packed it full with activity after activity. Way to go!
How fun. Our spring break is coming up so I need ideas to keep the kids busy and happy!
I was interested to read your blog. As a parent you may be interested in being part of a university study I'm involved with. It’s about how infants and children develop. It wouldn’t take much of your time, and it’s a great way to contribute to knowledge by reporting on your own experiences. For more details go to the following address after copying it into your browser window, www.babyplaystudy.org. Best wishes,Melissa
what a cool birthday cake! love it! looks like mason had a fun party and trip to the zoo!
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.
What a fun week! And wow! That cake! Your kids are lucky to have such an awesome mom!
Post a Comment