-He mimics much of what he hears
-He loves Disney Cars and Thomas the Train
-He folds his arms and closes his eyes to pray at dinner
-He runs really, really fast, many can't believe how quick he is
-His best friend is "Snowman"
-He likes to hide by covering his eyes
-He has beautiful curly dark hair and is often mistaken for a girl..sorry bud.
-He grabs for your face to get your attention
-He will "scretch"! A twist between a yell and a screetch. It's aweful. But when he
gets our attention he may simply smile, or try to hand you something.
-He has a contagious laugh!
We love Mason and are so happy he is part of our family! Happy Birthday big guy!
His eyes were always WIDE open!
Great smile......a little mischievous

"I've got my binki, my sippy, and my Snowman......let's go Mom!"

Growing fast.....peek-a-boo, I love you!
6 comments:
Happy Birthday Mason! We're so glad that we've been able to witness some of your growing up years. You are one special little BOY!
Can he get any cuter? Happy Birthday Mason!
I am always amazed at how he manages to move those little legs so fast! What a cutie!!! Happy Birthday Mason!
I bet he can get away with a lot. All he would have to do is look at you with those eyes!! What a cutie!
Tricia
Thank you so much for the comment it means a lot...I know people are probably like get over it she was 93 but I lived with her 22 out of the 30 years I have been alive so it has sucked.
I am glad the pics made it to Dorothy. Your family is darling!
One boy, one girl...perfect...now it doesn't matter if you have aliens cause you have one of each! ;) I swear I will probably have 10 boys! LOL
Take care and keep in touch!
Sarah
I can't believe he is 2. So cute Tricia! I have a lot of fun checking for updates on your blog. Hope school is going well. We miss you guys and think of you as we know just about what you are going through and what you have to look forward to :)
Sarah Smith
Post a Comment