Tuesday, November 20, 2007

My One and Only!

The look of "seduction" or whatever.........by Bryan Molen. Yes, I do get this one on a daily basis!
What is his name? Bryan Haney Molen (after his Mother's maiden name.)
How long have you been married? 8 years on the 28th of December
Who eats more? Bryan
How long did you date? 4 1/2 months, engaged for 4 1/2 months
How old is he? the big 30 (I can't tease him much longer though)
Who said I love you first? It's been so long, neither of us could remember...eek!
Who is taller? Bryan is nearly a foot taller.....like most everyone else.
Who sings better? Definitely Me. Bryan can't sing, so he makes it easy for me.
Who is smarter? Bryan's got the book smarts and common sense, I just have common sense.
Whose temper is worse? If I am pregnant, ME. Otherwise, he can be impatient, and I yell, and then we both have tempers.
Who does the laundry? We share that job.
Who does the dishes? We share that job too.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Bryan
Who mows the lawn? When we had a lawn, Bryan always mowed it. So, Bryan.
Who cooks dinner? I usually cook dinner. Occasionally, Bryan will invent a new "creation." Hungry anyone??
Who kissed who first? We both knew what was coming.....I'd say we met in the middle!
Who asked who out? Bryan. It started with soda at a dance club. Good times.
Who proposed? Eventually Bryan did.....I thought he'd never ask.
Who has more friends? Most friendships we have, we've built together.
Who is more sensitive? Neither of us are willing to admit who is more sensitive....you will have to decide for yourselves.
Who has more siblings? I have 5 brother and 2 sisters and 1 half brother. Bryan has 2 brothers and 2 sisters.
Who wears the pants? Well, of course I do....Bryan's dad even announced it in his speech at our wedding luncheon.

I got this tag and pass it along to anyone else who wants to join in the fun!

2 comments:

Brett Bailey said...

Re the first kiss, that's cute you 'met in the middle.' A good indicator for much of your relationship, it seems. We love you guys!

Sorry I have been off the blog-wagon since we moved. Soon I'll start reading again. Had to check your post, though, cuz I'm out of touch. Darling Halloween pics, and I loved the Homegirls post. Love, your sister

Natalie Buchkovich said...

ummm...the point of a blog it to update it! Yes, we know that Brian is whatever! NEW POST!