Monday, August 13, 2007

Tobyhanna Park in the Poconos

This weekend Bryan,Alyssa,Mason, and I, went camping! We went up to the Poconos at a state park called Tobyhanna. There was a small lake there where fishing boats are allowed. We went up with Nick, Natalie, and Weston Buchkovich and Shelby, Bonnie, little Shelby, and Melanie Seelinger. It was literally a breath of fresh air. It was so nice to be able to get out of the city and enjoy nature! I felt peaceful and at right at home!

The Rugrats! Enjoying a warm fire!


Buddies!


Dutch Oven Cooking is the BEST! I made Mountain Man Breakfast
It consists of eggs, cheese, sausage, and hashbrowns. YUMMY!


Alyssa enjoying herself around the campfire! Mother Nature and her seem to get along quite nice!(Maybe it's because they are both a little testy)


Bryan and Mason. Two of my most favorite guys!


Enjoying the sun! It was a gorgeous day!


Mason is a little daredevil anymore! I was told the water was red from the trees surrounding the lake.

3 comments:

Natalie Buchkovich said...

I love the picture of mason and bryon. I still laugh at the face plant mason took in the water! He He He

camandholls said...

How fun!!! That looks like a really nice area that you went to. The breakfast you made sounds so yummy... you are right Dutch Oven Cooking is the best.

SPENCERS said...

welcome back, molens-wish we could've gone! it looks amazing up there!