Today Bryan got his board exam letter in the mail! He passed!! Hip-hip Hooray! We don't actually know the score, they just tell him if he had a passing score. He studied so hard for this exam. We are both so ecstatic about the great news. It has been a long road. I am so happy for him. His dedication to his family and school work really has its benefits! Congrats Bryan!
5 comments:
Best news of the day! Congrats Bryan, you deserve it.
What fantastic news! I'm dreading Doug's boards, but we don't have to worry about them until March 2009. Phew!
Congratulations Bryan (and Tricia et al)! I told Tricia that I was certain that you would do well--I don't know many blokes who work as hard as you do. Kudos bro.
YIPEE!!!! Such great news! You both put in so much time and effort. Congrats!!
CONGRATS BRYAN!
Post a Comment